Re: forums.debian.net - who's in charge?

Hi, everyone!

Ok, I'm in and I see that Felix has been added as well.

On 3/30/21 5:44 PM, Martin Meredith wrote:

> The technical side of things does need a fair bit of work (the forums need an upgrade, we need to add Let's Encrypt etc).

We can start a thread in the admin area regarding this stuff so we don't
clutter this -list, but yes I do see a few areas that some updates are
needed like the templates for example.

Martin, past all of that thank you very much for doing what you could
there and replying here to us trying to help. Not an easy task and it is
certainly not filled with enough thanks.

> On Mar 30 2021, at 10:38 pm, Felix Lechner <felix.lechner@lease-up.com> wrote:
>> Hi Donald,
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 1:38 PM Donald Norwood <donald@debian.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ideally a few other DDs will join
>>
>> I would be happy to assist you in a subordinate capacity, if needed.
>> My user name is 'lechner'. I tried three captchas, and there was no TLS.
Awesome. We can buddy up, no need for subordinate anythings except for
CA's. :)

Best,
-Donald

-