Question

Sirs;

I was using Kubuntu 14.04 LTS which had what I called "Super Windows"
where any window could be nested within any other window and be shown
by "Super Tabs", such as with browser tabs.  This existed in 14.04 but
is not available in later visions.  I liked this capability so am
searching for it.  I started by asking KDE, the answer was "Not us!",
Then I asked Ubuntu/Canonical again the answer was
"Not us!",  They actually referred me to you, so did this "Super
Windows" originate with Debian?

If so is it a separate installable package?
--
Nyle Davis
214.779.6918 Phone