Re: Debian Roadmap 2030

On Sunday, November 28, 2021 08:02:47 AM Agata Erminia Pennisi wrote:
> In my opinion, Debian promotion needs to improve above all. I found out
> about Debian after being hacked.

Had you been using LInux when you were hacked?  I'm trying to gauge your
thoughts -- were you impressed (right word) with Debian compared to other
Linux distributions, or compared to Windows?

In either case, what is the distribution that you are comparing to -- the name
(and version) of the other Linux version, or the version of Windows.  (or
Mac??)