Re: Working for Linux/Debian

No "ownership" on my part. I do not wish to be directly or indirectly involved in discussions extracted ad libitum. That's all.

Bye, bye

Il mar 23 nov 2021, 19:24 Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> ha scritto:
Hi Zayd,

Quoting Zayd Ahmed (2021-11-23 18:21:38)
> Lol no problem yeah sorry I had asked for some help on here a while
> ago breaking into the open source/development stuff and there were a
> lot of answers. So yeah sort of fell of at some point. Maybe will look
> through this later and see if there was anything specific that I
> missed. Good luck with whatever you’re doing!

Hapy to hear from you again.

You are most welcome to continue the conversation.

When you get back to an old conversation after longer time, it can help
if you reply to the part of the thread you were more directly involved
yourself, instead of a subthread that others may feel they have
"ownership" on and consider "closed" (as happened here).

Kind regards,

 - Jonas

 * Tlf.: +45 40843136  Website: http://dr.jones.dk/

 [x] quote me freely  [ ] ask before reusing  [ ] keep private