Re: Broken Mouse

In the installer program, if the mouse doesn't work it's not a problem, you can use the keyboard.

https://d-i.debian.org/manual/en.amd64/ch06s01.html

After installation and system reboot, if the mouse still does not work, you can search for information about the mouse model on the internet. So you can check if anyone had the same problem as you and how he solved it (tutorial).

If you've already tried the above, report the bug and temporarily replace the mouse.

I think it's pretty annoying as a problem. Unfortunately I can't help you any more.