Re: Debian for flash usb, external hdd or ssd

Thanks for the answer. I would like be able to create that technology, but I still have a lot to learn about Unix.

I will try to install Debian into my USB flash driver, and pray to it works. I did it once, with Linux Mint, trying to install it into my USB flash, but the OS performance was very slow.

Thanks again ;) good weekend. Bye.