Re: Sponsoring the Debian Community/Project

Hi David,

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 8:04 AM David Dubrino <david@daskeyboard.com> wrote:

> any way that Das Keyboard could help the Debian Project

Thanks for writing! As a group of dedicated volunteers, we rely
heavily on generous goodwill from people like yourself. There are many
ways to help Debian. You could:

1. Release software under DFSG-compatible licenses.
2. Allow employees to work on Debian while on the clock.
3. Donate equipment, services or money to the project. [1]

For a comprehensive list of ideas, please see here. [2]

If you already have something in mind, I would contact Donald or Laura
at our Publicity Team or, perhaps best of all, our elected Project
Leader, Jonathan Carter. Jonathan is very busy but has the best
overview of the project's needs.

Also, please feel free to continue on this list. We can't wait to hear
your ideas. Thank you so much for your support!

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

[1] https://www.debian.org/donations
[2] https://www.debian.org/intro/help