Re: Question regarding wallpapers

Hi F.X. Patterson

Would this happen to be what you're looking for?
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes

Thank you
--
Sergio Moraes
Data Management Analyst

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 1:46 PM F.X. Patterson <fxpatterson@protonmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I wasn't sure where else to email this to since I couldn't find contact info for the artwork group. Would Debian happen to have a comprehensive list of all the default wallpapers they've used over the years? (something like https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Wallpapers)
I've reached dead ends trying to find earlier wallpapers as they don't seem to exist on the artwork site.

If you could get it to me in one file I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
F.X. Patterson

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.