Re: Q: When dnsZoneEntry is freed after DD retired

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 05:40:23PM +0900, Kentaro Hayashi wrote:
> I couldn't find article about the rule of
> "When dnsZoneEntry is freed after DD retired".
> So, I want to know it.
>
> It seems that when DD has retired, dnsZoneEntry: is disabled.
> (It is bound to *.debian.net)
>
>   ref. https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDotNet
>
> It is okay but dnsZoneEntry: is still hold on by retired DD.
>

> I've observed that the number of 88 person (retiring or inactive)
> owns dnsZoneEntry: field.

This totally looks like I bug.  I know of a previous instance when the
DSA team explicitly told me that were expecting a DD to have their
account formally retired/removed before freeing a .d.n entry.

FTR, I believe this is the script DSA uses when locking down an account
after their retirement/removal:
https://salsa.debian.org/dsa-team/mirror/userdir-ldap/-/blob/master/ud-lock

--
regards,