Re: Raspberry Pi - Default Language

Maybe cause K is before T? I don't think they explicit chose Kurdish instead of Turkey for other reasons.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020, 05:21 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 9:10 PM onurcan köken wrote:

> My name is Onurcan, from Turkey. I would like to know why "Kurdish" is a default language when I select the region as "Turkey"? Our official language is not "Kurdish", it is "Turkish". Kurdish is the second most-widely spoken language in Turkey, spoken by 12% of the population. However, Turkish is spoken by 85% of the population anyway.  I want you to think about it again, and give me a meaningful reason as an answer.

Debian is not responsible for the Raspberry Pi default language, so
you might not have contacted the correct mailing list. I'm not clear
on where you are finding the incorrect language choice though, could
you provide a link to the website or a screenshot of the software
where you see the incorrect language choice?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise