Re: Keysigning in times of COVID-19

Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> writes:

> Any opinion on the "votes twice" part? Anyone?

How many decisions have we had that were decided by a slim enough margin
that you believe fraud could have changed the outcome?

What have we voted on that you think anyone would care sufficiently about
to do the tedious and time-consuming work required to get a fake identity
with voting privileges?

I'm dubious of the threat model.  Injecting malicious code into the
archive seems to have a far, far higher reward to effort ratio than voting
in our rare and generally not very close project votes.