Re: Potential Summary: Keysigning in times of COVID-19

Quoting Sam Hartman (2020-08-12 13:59:07)
> Enrico, I find that the sorts of discussions that you've  started are
> more valuable if someone goes back later and tries to summarize what
> we've learned.
> So I'm going to take a stab at that.

Thanks, Sam - I find such summary quite helpful!

...even for a thread that I _did_ follow closely, in a calm setting¹

Amazing if someone should feel like doing this kind of summary for other
threads as well.

 - Jonas

¹ Something on Orø, Denmark slows down time to a pleasant pace - you are
all very welcome to come experience it, virtually or in person!