Re: Keysigning in times of COVID-19

    Olek>    Sam, I do not appreciate your aspersions and I think your

Hi.
It sounds like you are hearing me as disagreeing with *you* and not with
some combination of your ideas and how they are presented.
I'd like to offer to sit down virtually and work through this.
I don't want to come across as hostile, and I hope that we would both
choose to avoid frustration or worse building between us.

However my experience is that mailing lists are not the best media for
working through things when perceptions of hostility get involved.
If you'd be open I propose that we get together on IRC or phone (with a
third party if that would make you feel more comfortable) and see if we
can work to a place where you feel valued, even if we don't get to a
place where we are in agreement on everything.
After I'd be happy to come back to the list, express any regrets and
summarize what I've learned about how to approach this situation without
creating negative feelings.

If you are open to this, let's coordinate a time off-list.