Re: Re: [Try] Informing point release *before* its release via SNS (Re: Upcoming stable point release (10.7))

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 1:35 AM Hideki Yamane wrote:

>  Thanks, that's really good but not enough to reach to our users, IMHO,
>  so I said "via SNS".

I'm not sure what you mean by SNS, but "Social Networking Service"
seems the most appropriate option:

https://www.allacronyms.com/SNS

I think that you need to ask the release team (maybe reportbug
release.debian.org) to add a Debian micronews post to their checklist
for point releases, under the checklist item for
debian-stable-announce. Debian micronews posts are automatically sent
to various social network services.

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/PointReleaseCheckList
https://micronews.debian.org/
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/micronews