Re: Debian Day: celebrate Debian's 27th anniversary

Hi,

Happy birthday Debian! And thanks to all contributors!

Today from 14:45 to 19:30 (UTC-3) we will have talks online from Brasil.

You can watch (in portuguese) here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn8qGVEFBgY

DebianDay in Brasil page:
https://wiki.debian.org/Brasil/Eventos/DebianDayBrasil2020