Re: Please consider making "corectrl" part of the debian distribution

On 6/27/20 7:18 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
[Assuming you are not subscribed, sorry for the Cc: in case you are]

On Sb, 27 iun 20, 15:21:42, hans_paliege@web.de wrote:
please consider making the application "corectrl" a part of the
official debian (testing) distribution within the next few month.
Please note that debian-project is meant for discussions about the
Debian Project. For development of the Debian operating system the
debian-devel list is more appropriate.

In this particular case you might want to file an RFP (Request For
Package).

https://wiki.debian.org/RFP

very interesting.  I did not know of the RFP facility

can that also be used to request packages to be included in the Live images?
I often use a Live and then install Gparted.
it would be very handy for those times I don't have internet access.

If done correctly, it will be automatically sent to debian-devel as
well.

Kind regards,
Andrei