Re: libAWSL: Improving Human Efficiency for debian/copyright Reviewer

Some people are interested in a demonstration program. But sorry, to
make it clear, I confirm that this is merely a theoretical proposal, and
I'm at no liberty and in no position to write the demo program. I have
run out of my motivation to go any further, since I have already done
what I'm willing to do.

I understand that doing nothing is the most comfortable choice for a
human being, but that does not prevent me from thinking constructively.
Though, I quickly found that the negative feelings against the theory
overweighs the positive ones. Anyway, as a cheap theoretical discussion
(talk is cheap), it should not impose pressure and unhappiness on anyone.

I shall call it the end of my participation in this thread. I didn't
violate the code of conduct, and I'm not going to find trouble for anyone.