Re: Discourse usability

On 2020-04-13 22:23, Martin wrote:
> My personal and preliminary résumé is: "Something like Discourse would
> be great, but maybe better something else, esp. w/o gamification?"

I have been hinted, that this résumé sounds more negative than
I actually meant it. Elsewhere on -project, I expressed an idea,
that might be more constructive:

On 2020-04-14 15:14, Martin wrote:
> Maybe somebody™ can write a Discourse client? "Discurses"?
> Something that downloads messages, supports offline reading,
> answering, editing, "likes" and votes, and uploading results.

Good: This might be interesting to other discourse users, too.

Bad: Ideas are inexpensive, but I have neither the time nor the
skills to implement such a client.

Cheers