too many acronyms [was: Testing Discourse for Debian]

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 03:26:16PM -0400, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, April 10, 2020 02:59:59 PM Neil McGovern wrote:
> > For a little while, I've been keen to see how we can improve our
> > communication methods, both to make it more accessible to newcomers
>
> Hmm, from the peanut gallery, if you really want things accessible to
> newcomers, it would be nice if fewer abbreviations were used -- things like
> DPL, CP, SP, ...
>
> I'm not particularly talking to you, but more to the participants in the
> "Salsa as authentication provider for Debian" thread.

Good point. There's a mix of Debian and Identity acronyms in that
thread. Here's a couple of links to help, I hope:

https://www.identropy.com/blog/iam-blog/bid/77844/commonly-used-acronyms-in-identity-and-access-management

https://wiki.debian.org/Glossary

--
Luca Filipozzi