Re: Salsa as authentication provider for Debian

On Wed, Apr 08, 2020 at 10:05:19AM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:

> I don't think it blocks your proposal, but I do think that having
> something to audit repos and make sure only current dds have access to
> certain repos is a valuable user no]eed.
> And I think the current-status-permission check need is also valid and
> probably more critical.

Sure. I seriously think we don't have enough audit tools in Debian, and
I'm strongly in favour of having more.

With regards of current-status-permission, I checked with waldi, and
with some extra work it is possible to add some visible information to
the user's page, synced from nm.debian.org, about their official
membership status: we can totally have that.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>