Re: Salsa as authentication provider for Debian

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 7:50 PM Shengjing Zhu <zhsj@debian.org> wrote:
[...]
> 1. Can you still keep the "-guest" enforcement, so it's still easy to
> recognize who is DD or not on salsa?

The reason why I ask for this is because
1. If a -guest account is added to a project in salsa Debian group,
the group name is also shown on the personal profile.
2. Users can make their profile private, so you don't know what group
they belong to.
3. To search in the Debian group member page takes too many steps.

If there's an easy way I'm not aware of, then I'm fine with it.

--
Shengjing Zhu