Re: Package request

Hi Justin,

thanks for your request.

> Hello guys, I am inquiring if you make a package which would like
> onenote for microsoft. Do you have a interactive package that would be
> used just like onenote or similar? Also do you make a package like a
> virtual machine or similar where you can instal windows in and run
> windows through debian platform?

This mailing list is for non-technical discussions about the Debian
project itself, not for user requests.

Please send your request to debian-user@lists.debian.org, where other
users and also Debian project members provide help.

While at it, may I ask you to choose a more inclusive greeting (unless
there is a reason you only accept replies from male supporters ☺). Some
ideas include "Hi people", "hi folks", "hi friends", "Hi fellow users",
and some others.

Thanks and see you there,
Nik