Re: salsa.debian.org down?

On 2020/02/12 08:22, Jacob Lifshay wrote:
> I tried to push to salsa today, only to discover that it wasn't
> responding. I couldn't find any announcements of outages and I tried to
> connect through two independent networks.
>
> Pinging it seems to work fine.
>
> Anyone else having trouble?

I read via IRC paste that the storage backends at UBC is down, so the
VMs running there has been shut down. So this means that a whole bunch
of things (nm, salsa, qa, etc) are all down for now.

I'm sure there are some people scrambling around that right now so all
we can really do is be patient.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage