Re: Lenovo X395 Support Latest Debian Version

Hi Brett,

I work for the Lenovo Linux team - I'm afraid I don't know the answer off the top of my head and don't have my hands on an X395 right now but I'll see what I can find out and let you know.

The x395 has been certified with Ubuntu 18.04 so your chances are good. That also means that if you (or anybody else) find any issues you can bug me and I'm more likely to be able to find answers 😊

Thanks
Mark Pearson