Re: a question / soru

Selam Semih,

Yaptığın adımları tek tek paylaşırsan hatayı anlayabiliriz.

Saygılar
Sami

Semih Özlem <semozl@gmail.com>, 6 Şub 2020 Per, 08:24 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
Hi
My name is Semih Ozlem I am trying to install debian 10 to a usb on a laptop
Live usb works ubuntu works on my machine and has been installed to a usb flash drive
I would like to do the same with debian 10
I tried doing this last morning and I ran into difficulty for some reason the machine when trying to form the gpt partition on drive with some swap space
the menu just returned back to beginning

Do you have any idea about why this may happen and do you have any other frequently asked questions on installation or forum on installations where this question may be better addressed

Thanks ahead of time

Merhaba Ben semih ozlem ve debian 10 kurmaya calisiyorum debian 10 live calisiyor ve ubuntu 18 04 u daha once kurdum
ancak kurulum sirasinda partition olusturmaya calisirken kurulum aniden sonlanmakta sebebini bulmama ve sorunu gidermeme yardimci olacak birisi var mi

Simdiden tesekkurler

--
Saygılarımla,
Sami LEKESİZ