Re: Community Team - where we want to go

Le Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 10:55:41PM +0000, Martina Ferrari a écrit :

> A short reply in a personal capacity..

Hi Martina and everybody,

I have always found replies “in a personal capacity” or “with [the
team's] hat off” very confusing; probably because I rarely see this
communication style outside Debian.  Especially when coming from teams
that have quite some power, I think that it would be better for us to
receive statements that reflect the consensus of the team, if necessary
with some kind of addendum explaining the minority's point of view when
the opinions of the team members are split in a way that it is hard to
resolve.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--