Re: RFC: endorse debian-mentors as entrance to our infrastructure projects

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 6:17 AM Sam Hartman wrote:

> I wonder whether it might be a good idea to write down which
> infrastructure services people in the mentors community are most able to
> help with.  I don't want to discourage people from for example asking
> dak questions, but it might be valuable to indicate that for example we
> have better coverage of LDAP than dak (assuming that's true).

To be honest the only Debian service I have good knowledge of is the
derivatives census (since I wrote it) and some of the QA services
(especially the old PTS). For the rest I have the server access and
git clones needed to investigate and find the answers. I expect that I
will need to investigate for most questions that come up and I'm
comfortable with that.

--
bye,
pabs