Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

Hi Nikolaus,

On 23/12/2019 17:43, Nikolaus Rath wrote:

> I'm honestly not sure what you mean with in "take risks and put your
> body and privilege in the front line" in this context though. The only
> thing I can think of is to write an email like this (which I haven't
> done so far because I wanted to avoid putting oil on the fire, but I
> understand now that this wasn't the right reaction). Is there anything
> else people like me could do in this specific situation?

I mean not letting it pass and "not feeding the troll", downright
denouncing hate speech wherever it appears, in the strongest terms.
Sometimes that means calling people names or being aggressive, risking a
mailing list ban, a punch in the street, losing friends. That is what
I've meant.

--
Martina Ferrari (Tina)