Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC, lglg

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 02:32:08AM +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 12:00:11AM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 07:31:41AM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > > Martina,
> > >
> > > please tone down you expression, three times "asshole" sprinkled with
> > > some "fuck off" is far above any acceptable limit here.
> > > Not to mention "genocide" and "nazi".
> > > And that from an AH/whatever team member, this is a shame for you and
> > > Debian.
> >
> > Norbert,
> >
> > please reread the posting of Martina
>
> And... ?

Example given the line
  It is not about being polite, being an asshole to people is never a right.

> I agree with Norbert, that post was beyond the pale.

I also agree with Norbert that word count "asshole" on Martina posting
indeed returns  3.  The posting "beyond the pale"?   NO

> > > @listmaster: I consider this an actionable email, and Martina should be
> > > warned or banned, this kind of emails, and persons writing them, have no
> > > place in Debian, either.
> >
> > Let go, let go
>
> It's interesting how only one side is allowed to use hateful words.
>
> I thus second Norbert's request.

Noticed, as "Acknowledge".

I solicit for the same warning or ban. Because three time asshole in a
posting. And for provoking "nazis" by using intoleral words.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
DD
--