Can I get some help With the DD Certificate Code

Hi.  At https://salsa.debian.org/debian-dpl/dpl there's a repository
that has the DD certificates code.  I'm having a bit of a layout problem
generating a certificate.  In particular, according to a sighted
coworker, when I generate a certificate the signature ends up in the
wrong place.  This is true if I use Chris's signature currently in the
repo, or if I use a scan of my signature.  I'm not sure if it is a
buster issue or something else.  I thought it might be a papersize
issue, but my computer is set to a4, so it's probably not that.

This is hard for me to debug because it's mostly a visual layout issue.
I don't want to spam debian-project with the message-by-message details,
but I'd appreciate some help here from someone who can work through this
with me.

Thanks,

--Sam