Can I write an article for your website?

Hi!

There are all kinds of perks for businesses that hire freelancers. However, I know there are a lot of business owners who don’t know where to start in their search for top-notch freelancers.

On that note, do you ever publish guest articles on your site?

If so, I’d love to write a 100-percent free piece for you that discusses how business owners can find and hire freelance workers who will help their companies flourish. While I obviously have some personal insight, I’ll be sure to do plenty of research and I’ll cite every source I use so it will be a go-to resource for your readers.

Let me know what you think, and thanks in advance for the opportunity!

Thanks!

Courtney

Courtney Rosenfeld :: courtneyrosenfeld@gigspark.biz :: gigspark.biz