Re: Project Needs in the Community Team Space

    Molly> This email does not represent the sentiments of the Community
    Molly> Team: I'm a bit concerned about attaching 4 (de-escalation)
    Molly> to any team, including the Community Team. Can you get into
    Molly> more detail about what that could look like?

For -project, I'm planning to reply privately to the community team.
It's really easy for me to come up with specific examples, but all the
examples I can come up with involve private information.

I think after a couple of private rounds we can probably all turn it
into something that can be discussed in public.