Re: Found USB stick

James Robson writes ("Found USB stick"):
> I found a lime green Sandisk USB in Edinburgh with a ton of your files, logos, etc. This seems important to your project and I’m just looking to get it back to its owner if you can help?

I think you have probably found a USB stick onto which someone put a
Debian installer image.  Ie the contents of the stick are a public
download, provided by our project.

If I am right then you are not going to get anywhere very useful with
this line of enquiry.  Hand the stick in to lost property, or keep it.

Regards,
Ian.

(I am assuming this is not a new form of scam email.  I haven't seen
one like this so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt.  James, if
this is genuine, thanks for your efforts and sorry to be so
suspicious.)