Re: debian-private leaked on pastebin, worried

> On Aug 5, 2019, at 18:50, Geert Stappers <stappers@debian.org> wrote:
>
> Advice how to cope with it, is welcome.

I don't know if fading out debian-private could be one way to go.

I have this idea in mind for the following reasons:

1. To eliminate the "this should be in public list" confusion.
2. To prevent unwanted person monitoring and disclosing the "private" discussion.  This is especially true when people available to subscribe to debian-private is expanding.
3. Private discussions should be really private between small team of targeted people anyways.

Yao Wei