Re: GR proposal: mandating VcsGit and VcsBrowser for all packages, using the "gbp patches unapplied" layout, and maybe also mandating hosted on Salsa

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 04:47:32PM -0300, Michael Banck wrote:
> > This probably has been floating around for some time. IMO, enough time
> > so that we start to discuss $subject.
>
> Why is this a GR and not a policy proposal?
The policy documents the majority practices, which I think cannot be said
about using Vcs-Git, let alone specific workflows and repo locations.

--
WBR, wRAR