Re: Results of the Antiharassment Team Survey

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 3:02 AM Gerardo Ballabio
<gerardo.ballabio@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> Gerardo
>
> (P.S. I'd appreciate if anyone could teach me how I can reply to a
> message that I haven't received -- not being subscribed to the list --
> without breaking the thread.)

You need to set the In-Reply-To: header to the message-id of the
message you are replying to.  At the bottom of each message in the
list archives there is a "Reply To:" section with links that should
hopefully auto-populate the needed information in your mail client.

--
Eldon Koyle