State of Debian cloud accounts

Hi folks

I would like to share with you the state of our new cloud provider
relations and accounts for Debian.

At the last cloud team sprint, we decided to switch how we want to
handle contractual relations with cloud providers.  In the past they
where either held by individuals (for AWS) or external corporations (for
Azure).  In the future this should all be handled by SPI as Debian's
legal entity.

This means that we had to setup new contracts and new accounts with the
cloud providers.

For Azure this change is complete.  SPI is now a Microsoft Partner.  In
this capacity it got assigned the publisher id "debian" for Debian.  We
will use this id to publish Buster and future releases.

For AWS this change could not be finished in time for the Buster
release.  We have contracts and accounts ready.  However Amazon did not
yet manage to associate this accounts with their organization.  This
organization is used primarily for billing, so we could use the new
accounts, but we would need to pay for it.

Kind regards,
Bastian

--
Peace was the way.
		-- Kirk, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate unknown