Re: Speaking your Mind

On Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 02:07:37PM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
> But I don't want there to be a chilling effect out of fear.

yet today you asked this discussion to be stopped, even though the
thread was civil and on-topic.

and btw, just about celebrating hispanic heritage... the Spanish were
responsible (with a bunch of other European countries) for destroying
several cultures in the Americas (and elsewhere), slaughtering people
and what not and you want to celebrate this? (Same for most other
European cultures...)

And, for the love of baby jesus^wdevil, please dont even think about
celebrating religions.

IOW: i'd rather we celebrate technology (mostly and foremost).

--
tschau,
	Holger, who is happy we changed the Debian logo for this month