Re: Debian Videos

Hello there,

this will be my first DebConf too, and reading your message I wonder a lot of similar questions, of course this will lead to some extra (but valuable) work, and having people with experience editing and producing multimedia content will give the project a chance to make more impact in new and old Debian users (both to learn and teach better).

For my part I'll be more than happy to participate in a discussion like this one as a new user looking for better experiences on how to learn.

See you in Curitiba.

Leonel.