Re: Debian supports pridemonth?

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 07:54:34AM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> Agreed.  This is as uncomplicated as the suggestions I made above for
> Debian to show solidarity with similarly affected groups.  I hope that
> we can do that with the same enthusiasm as in this instance.  There are
> sure to be other groups which I have overlooked and hope that additional
> suggestions are forthcoming from others.

How much will being enthusiastic for various underrepresented
communities make the people who care about Free Software and an
Universal Operating System underrepresented in Debian?

Can we probably find consensus abut having one "Free Software Month" in
the year?

Greetings
Marc, caring about technology