Re: Accessibility of Ledger Reports

* Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> [2019-06-10 10:44]:
> The issue I'm most running into is that the reports use internal
> indentation within a line.  That is, to draw an account tree ledger
> indents the column containing the account name depending on its
> level in the tree.
> i'm also told that there is a --flat option that displays the entire
> account tree.  I suspect that's really annoying for others.

I think --flat is probably the best option.  The downside of --flat is
that it doesn't add up the sub-totals, as a regular balance report
does (although some people find that misleading).

beancount has a 'treeify' command which uses arrows for the tree.
I'm not sure if that's more readable for you?  (Running treeify on
ledger output doesn't work, though.)

The output of treeify looks like this:

|-- Expenses

--