Re: RFA: rtc.debian.org

Hi.
If I'm understanding you correctly, what you're saying is that you
believe this project is more than one person can handle and you're
giving two examples:

1) You don't know how to interact with DSA
and 2) you don't understand the current setup.

I suspect you're right that this is more than one person can handle.  If
that is what you're saying, then thanks for volunteering and for being
honest.

But you might be saying that if you had more experience working with DSA
and understood the current setup, then you could handle it.
If that's what you're saying I could try to get you help on those two
points.
My recommendation is that it's more than one person should take on, but
I want to make sure that I'm not misreading a request for specific help.

--Sam