Re: RFA: rtc.debian.org

Quoting Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>:
Great if others would help: I suggest using debian-rtc@lists.debian.org
(Cc'ed) to coordinate such team maintenance, but agree with Sam that we
better continue this thread on debian-project@lists.debian.org only -
email headers set accordingly.

I'm one of the rather inactive people in respect to the Debian XMPP
server. My lack of activity is caused by the fact that I don't know
anything about the administration tools used by DSA. I'm only
starting to use Ansible in my company.

But I can definitively burn some time on the service and I have contact
to Prosody upstream and other people in the Jabber community to ask
for expert knowledge.

Urgent tasks: Activate mod_firewall to get rid most of the spam and
activate HTTP upload (probably needs per service user quota do prevent
accidental DoS).