Resignation from the Antiharassment Team

Effective immediately, I resign from the Antiharassment team in order to
take on the role of Debian Project Leader.  I think that there are a
couple of conflicts that make holding both roles problematic.  The
biggest is time management.  However, while the DPL and AH both have
roles in dispute resolution (and even dealing with the code of conduct),
I think the focus is somewhat different and I'd find it easier to know
what my focus needs to be.

There's also a conflict because the AH team is exploring the idea of a
formal delegation and I'd rather focus on that from the standpoint of
evaluating whether the team is ready and whether we as a project have a
good understanding of their role.

This is a bit awkward since there has been no announcement that I ever
joined AH.  I was accepted as an apprentice member and was undergoing
training.  I have never been on the antiharassment@debian.org alias,
although I have talked about some hand-picked issues.