Re: enforcement first, ask questions later?

On 04/02/2019 22:52, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:

> That being said, don't try to involve Human Rights or any State of Law
> justice notion in this as this is mostly irrelevant to the subject.

See my recently censored blog[1] to understand why this is hypocritical

Among other things, if we didn't care about human rights, we wouldn't
care about software licenses either, we would just copy any source code
we want to use.  You can't pick and choose rights like that and deliver
a consistent argument.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://danielpocock.com/debian-human-rights-paradox