Re: enforcement first, ask questions later?

In the past, I’ve seen some communities to wither because of a toxic person violently pushed their agenda on everybody.

This is certainly following the similar pattern.

That’s my first and last 2 cents to this discussion.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>