Replace GNU bc?

Hello,

I am the author of an implementation of POSIX bc with all GNU
extensions (https://github.com/gavinhoward/bc).

Some highlights:

* It can be used in Linux kernel builds.
* It is zero-dependency and builds without modification on any
POSIX-compliant platform.
* It has history without needing libreadline or libeditline.
* It comes with full man pages.
* It comes with some extra math operators, extra math functions, and extensions.
* It includes a full dc (except for the dangerous and unnecessary "!"
command) that uses a symlink to use the same binary (like busybox and
toybox).
* Its license is more permissive.

Would there be any interest in replacing the GNU bc with my bc in
Debian? I would be willing to do the work to package it.

Gavin Howard