Re: Stickers Debian

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 10:56:02AM +0000, Pauline Bouchez wrote:
>  Hello,
> I have been developer for 9 years in web development and I would like to
> know if it would be possible to receive stickers about Debian to promote
> it in my workplace ?

https://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise
https://wiki.debian.org/Merchandise

These pages are notoriously outdated and incomplete, though -- most swag
comes in one-off runs, or is at least quite volatile in availability.

Nothing about that is official, too -- it's done either by individuals or by
somehow related companies or organizations; debian.ch being probably the one
closest to being official.  Relevant for you, I see that on those lists
Debian France also shows up.

Usually swag is produced for conferences and similar events.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Remember, the S in "IoT" stands for Security, while P stands