Re: Appeal procedure for DAM actions

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:48 AM Jonathan Wiltshire <jmw@debian.org> wrote:

> I have the very highest regard for both Joerg's and Enrico's integrity. I
> hope that they would say likewise about me. We are trying hard to do the
> right thing and not the subvertible thing, so please have a little faith
> that we are not designing this appeals process purely so we can game it in
> our favour.

At least from my perspective, this is not about anyone's integrity;
your integrity is beyond doubt.

Yet, processes should be somewhat resilient. This is especially true
if they are executed seldomly, have extreme consequences, might
challenged, or are likely to face increased public scrutiny. In this
case, all of those apply.

Once again, thank you to all parties involved who took it upon
themselves to weather this mudslinging contest,
best,
Richard