Re: Appeal procedure for DAM actions

On 2019/01/08 12:43, Enrico Zini wrote:
>> 1. Appealing DAM decisions
>> --------------------------
>> Any person who had their Debian membership suspended or revoked by DAM may
>> appeal the decision. They must request the appeal within 30 days, stating
>> why they disagree with the decision in a mail to DAM. DAM will notify the
>> New Members Committee (NMC)[1][2] and Front Desk.
>
> In case two people appeal at the same time, the NMC should not have to
> discuss multiple issues in parallel.
>
> if an appeal is requested while another appeal is already ongoing,
> starting the later appeal is delayed until after the committee has
> finished voting on the previous ones.

If I read the original text correctly in item 1 above, it seems that
only the person who's rights got revoked can appeal?

If that's the case, are you talking about multiple appeals from people
who have had their membership revoked, or is it that I interpreted it
wrong and that anyone can appeal?

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage